On an autumn night rich in five colors, the gates of the Korean imperial family open. stands out even more on autumn nights and is a special place where you can experience the history of the Korean Empire and the beauty of Seokjojeon at the same time.
Experience the tea time enjoyed by King Gojong and his distinguished guests at a special Western architectural space in an ancient Korean castle.
In this article, I would like to introduce the <Deoksugung night tour: Seokjojeon at Night> introduction, opening times, ticket reservation, parking lot, etc.
Seokjojeon at night: Deoksugung night tour opening hours
The Seokjojeon at Night is a special viewing event held at Deoksugung Palace twice a year, from April to May and from October to November, for a small number of inviters.
– Operating period: 2023.10.06 (Fri) ~ 2023.11.02 (Thurs)
(*Closed on Mondays when Deoksugung Palace is closed)
– Opening hours:
1st time at 18:20,
2nd time at 18:50,
3rd time at 19:25
(about 90 minutes per time)
- Registration begins 20 minutes before the event starts
- Arrive at Daehanmun 10 minutes before the event time for each session.
- Event location: Deoksugung Seokjojeon (Deoksugung Palace, 99 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul)
Seokjojeon at Night: Introduction
Seokjojeon at Night is a night experience at Deoksugung Palace.
The program progressed with a professional interpreter,
The program provides a terrace café experience where you can savor Gabaecha (coffee) and desserts loved by King Gojong, and a creative musical performance and professional guides are always by your side to assist you.
Unfortunately, the guides do not provide commentary for foreigners (Korean commentary only).
Seokjojeon at Night Program Introduction
Seokjojeon at Night Terrace and Cafe Introduction
Seokjojeon at night: Ticket Reservation
Advance reservations and same-day tickets
A lottery for advance tickets will be held from September 14th to 19th for Seokjojeon at Night.
General tickets go on sale after 14:00 on September 27th.
Reservations are available at the ticket link. Unfortunately, same-day tickets are not sold.
※ You can reserve up to 2 tickets per person.
※ After purchasing tickets, receive tickets at the on-site ticket office on the day of the show and then enter.
※ Reservations can be made up to 1 day before the viewing date, but reservations cannot be made on the day of the viewing.
The admission (reservation) fee is 26,000 won per ticket.
- Reservation target: 65 years of age or older, persons with disabilities, persons of national merit
- How to reserve: Ticket Link Customer Center 1588-7890
- Reservation hours: Weekdays 10:00 ~ 19:00 / Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- Disabled: 50% discount (Levels 1 to 3/2 people including the person, Level 4 and below/limited to the person)
- Persons of national merit: 50% discount for individuals only
- Please note that if you do not bring any supporting documents when picking up your ticket on-site, your participation will be canceled and no refund will be given.
Cancellation and refund fees
Within 7 days of reservation: No cancellation fee
8 days after reservation ~ 10 days before the viewing date: 4,000 won per performance for musicals/concerts/classics, etc., 2,000 won per ticket for plays/exhibitions, etc.
(However, within 10% of the maximum ticket price)
9 to 7 days before the viewing date: 10% of the ticket price
6 to 3 days before the viewing date: 20% of the ticket price
2 to 1 day before the viewing date: 30% of the ticket price
When performance is canceled: None
How to issue a reservation ticket
Advance tickets can be purchased at the Deoksugung Palace ticket office.
- Tickets can be picked up at the event venue box office from 1 hour to 30 minutes before the performance starts time on the day of the event.
- You can receive tickets at the on-site box office after receiving a reservation completion SMS or confirming the reservation number and reservation information.
Parking lot near Deoksugung Palace
For parking near Deoksugung Palace, I recommend using the Seoul City Hall Seosomun Annex parking lot or the Seoul Museum of Art parking lot.
Seoul City Hall Seosomun Annex parking lot
– Address: Seoul City Hall Annex Parking Lot, 15 Deoksugung-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul (View details)
– Operating hours:
Saturday, Sunday, public holidays: 00:00 ~ 24:00
|Parking time||Parking fee|
Seoul Museum of Art parking lot
– address: Seoul Museum of Art Parking Lot, 34 Seosomun-ro 11-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul Commercial, Central Registry Office (View Details)
– Operating hours: Weekdays/Holidays (including Saturdays and Sundays): 09:00~22:00
|Parking time||Parking fee|